The Primary Election will be held August 7th, 2018.
The General Election will be held November 6th, 2018.
The filing Deadline for the Upcoming 2018 Gubernatorial Election is June 1st at Noon.
All state offices must file with the Kansas Secretary of State's Office. All local candidates must file with the County Clerks Office.
To find out when the next upcoming elections are and who will be running in them please visit in the Kansas Secretary of State website. The website is a great tool to help you find more registration information and polling locations in your area.
Preview Ballot and Voter Registration Information and your voting location.
A summary of the participants of the most recent elections can be found online.
- Official Final 2017 City/School Election Results
- Reno County Official 2016 General Election Results
- Official Election Results 08/02/2016 all precincts reporting
- Unofficial Election Results 04/07/2015 all precincts reporting
- Election Results (updated 11/4/2014, all districts reporting)
- USD 313 Special Election Results (01/27/2015)
- Election General Information
- Potential Candidate Information
- Election Assistance
List of Elected Officials for Cities, Districts, Townships, & the State
- City Officials
- Kansas Elected Officials
- Reno County Elected Officials
- Kansas Representative Districts
- Township Officials
- USD Board Lists
Political Party Officers
Rules Concerning Voter Registration Applications Submitted Without Proof of Citizenship
This notice covers persons who have applied to register to vote and have not yet provided proof of citizenship. Due to recent court rulings, if you have applied to register to vote using the "Federal Form" voter registration application (as opposed to the standard 'state form') and have not yet provided proof of citizenship, you are registered to vote unless you receive official notice stating otherwise. Your name will appear on the poll book for your voting location and you will be given a standard ballot. There is nothing further you need to provide unless and until you receive further notice.
If you have questions concerning you eligibility or this notice you may contact your local county election office or the Secretary of State's office at 800-262-8683.
Visit the voter registration website to download a form that you can fill out, print, sign, and mail or drop by the election office at your convenience. You can also register online. You should register if you:
- Just moved into Reno County
- Just turned 18 years old or will be 18 before the next election
- Just became a United States citizen
- Have never voted before in Reno County
- Moved within Reno County
- Changed your name
- Want to change your party affiliation
Voter registration provided by the following offices during regular business hours:
- County Clerk's Office - 125 W 1st, Hutchinson
- Driver’s License office - 125 W 2nd, Suite A, Hutchinson
- Hutchinson Public Library - 901 N Main, Hutchinson
- City offices of all 14 cities in Reno County
- Arlington - 111 E Main
- Buhler - 219 N Main
- Haven - 120 S Kansas
- Hutchinson - 125 E B
- Langdon - 18 S Front Street
- Nickerson - 15 N Nickerson
- Plevna - 301 S Main
- Pretty Prairie - 119 W Main
- South Hutchinson - 2 S Main
A complete list of voting locations can be found online.
Voter Registration Facts
- Approximately 41,000 registered voters in the county
- An average of 4,000 registration cards processed annually
- Voter registration cards are filed in office as original documents
- Voter information is maintained on computer
- Voter registration lists generated from computer files
- Voter history maintained on computer