The Reno County Appraiser's Office is responsible for the appraisal of real and personal property for tax purposes. The appraiser's office provides data such as, property record cards, maps (hard copy or GIS), specialized reports, ownership information, explanation of the appraisal process, and various other information services. The Reno County Appraiser's Office works for the citizens and taxpayers of Reno County to provide a public service.
The mission of the Reno County Appraiser's Office is to provide fair, effective, and efficient service to all citizens of Reno County. The vision of the appraiser's office is to establish the highest degree of professionalism, and to provide a high standard of integrity and excellence to the citizens of Reno County.
- Watercraft 2014 Legislation
- Commercial Truck 2014 Legislation
- Commercial Vehicle Registration Guidelines
- Statute 79-503a Fair Market Value
- Agriculture Land Value
- Personal Property
- Homeowner's guide to property tax in Kansas
- Guide to Valuation Appeal Process - Equalization Appeals
- Guide to the Property Valuation Appeal Process - Payment Under Protest
- Comparable Sales Report Explanation