What is the process to obtain a zoning permit?
Need to make application to the County Planning Department to determine if the proposed improvement/s are in compliance with the land development regulations and complete the water / wastewater form from the health department to determine if the location interferes with the waste water system or well. Please call and/or schedule an appointment with the County Planner to ensure that he is available to help you.

Show All Answers

1. What is the zoning on my property?
2. What is the process to obtain a zoning permit?
3. If my property is currently un-zoned, do I still need to contact the planning department if I want to build a structure?
4. Does Reno County enforce building codes?
5. What size structure does not require a zoning permit?
6. Who do I contact if I have questions regarding a septic system or well?
7. Who do I contact to obtain an address to my property?
8. Who do I contact for a new entrance to my property?
9. How do I apply for a job with Reno County?
10. How do I find out if a survey of my property has been completed?
11. Will the county surveyor, survey my property or stake the right-of-way along my property line?
12. Who should I contact to survey my property?
13. If I am interested in serving on the planning commission who should I contact?
14. Is my property in a floodplain?
15. When do I need a floodplain development permit?