Where can I pay my delinquent personal property tax?
You can pay your delinquent tax by United States mail or visit the Reno County Courthouse:
206 W. First
Hutchinson, KS 67501

Our Civil Process office is located on the second floor (mezzanine / balcony). We are open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you mail your payment please include the tax warrant number so we can apply your payment to the correct person or business.

Show All Answers

1. What is the responsibility of the Reno County Sheriff’s Office in collecting personal property delinquent taxes?
2. What kinds of property would these taxes include?
3. I did not receive a tax notice from Reno County in November.
4. What if I think I have already paid these taxes?
5. Why is the delinquent tax bill more then it was in November?
6. What if I've previously sold the property and don’t believe I owe the delinquent tax?
7. What if these taxes are not mine, they are my son’s, daughter’s, etc.?
8. What form of payment is required to pay the delinquent tax?
9. Where can I pay my delinquent personal property tax?
10. Can I make a partial payment?
11. Will I be able to renew my vehicle tags if my delinquent personal property taxes are not paid in full?
12. If I still have questions, what number do I call?