Where can I buy a park permit, hunting, or fishing license?
Wildlife and Parks or various vendors:

  • All Dillons Stores

  • Cheney State Park

  • Heartland Outdoors

  • Kmart

  • Orscheln Farm and Home

  • Shooters Supply and Tackle

  • Snyder Marine

  • Wal-Mart

Anyone over 16 years of age needs to obtain a Kansas fishing license. Kansans over 75 can use their Kansas issued driver's license. A camping permit can be obtained from the Reno County Treasurer's Office at the time you renew your vehicle.

Those born after July 1, 1957 must attend a Hunter Safety course provided by the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks. More information can be obtained by calling 316-683-8069.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I register to vote?
2. Where can I buy a park permit, hunting, or fishing license?
3. How do I file for a homestead tax refund?
4. What information do I need to file for your Homestead Tax Refund?
5. How do I find out who owns a certain piece of property?
6. Who do I talk to about the valuation of my property?
7. How do I protest my property valuation?
8. How do I get information on real estate?
9. Who do I talk to concerning how levies are set?
10. Where do I get a road-crossing permit?
11. Where do I find out what it costs to file a document?
12. Where do I find out what my traffic ticket costs or my court date?
13. How do I get a marriage license?
14. How do I get a copy of a birth, marriage, or death certificate?
15. How do I register a boat?
16. I just started a new business, what do I need to do?