Survey Records

The Public Works Department is the official office to file survey plats. Subdivision Plats shall be filed at the Register of Deeds Office.

In an attempt to make our Survey Records more convenient to access, we have implemented electronic measures to provide online access to Reno County’s Survey Records.

Survey Records may be accessed by clicking on the below link titled "Go to Survey Record Database". A Username and Password are needed in order to log into the database. Please contact the Public Works Department at 620-694-2976 to obtain your User Name and Password.

Go to Survey Record Database

If you need further assistance with survey record information, please contact our office at 620-694-2976.