Road & Bridge Division
Road & Bridge
- Maintenance and Repair of County Roads
- Construct and Maintain County & Township Bridges
- Maintain County Road Signs
- Right-of-Way Maintenance
- Snow and Ice Control
Permits & Applications
Road & Bridge Projects
Road & Bridge Closures
- Maple Grove Road between High Point Road and Centennial Road is closed to all through traffic beginning Friday, June 24, 2022, until further notice due to bridge damage.
- Fairview Road between Smoots Creek Road and Maple Grove Road is closed to all through traffic beginning Thursday, March 3, 2022, for bridge maintenance. Road is closed until further notice.
- K-14 Highway and 50th Avenue is closed to all traffic until further notice beginning February 17, 2022. Westbound traffic on 50th Avenue from Yaggy Road West is open to local traffic only. Recommendation for all truck traffic needing access to K-14 from 50th Avenue, utilize Wilson Road and NOT Yaggy Road.
- Lerado Road between Fountain Green Road and Pleasant Valley Road is closed to all through traffic beginning Tuesday, April 27, 2021, for bridge repair and is closed until further notice.
- Red Rock Road between Hodge Road and Bone Springs Road, will be closed to all traffic beginning Tuesday, August 16, 2022, until further notice for deck replacement.
- Castleton Road between Kent Road and Willison Road, will be closed to all traffic beginning today, November 7, 2022, for bridge repair. Road is closed until further notice.
Please note: Road & Bridge closing schedules are subject to change without further notice.