Department of Aging Hours
8:00a.m. to Noon and 1:00p.m. to 5:00p.m.
Department of Aging Closures
Aging Department will be closed for the following 2023 Holidays
- New Years Day - January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - January 16, 2023
- Memorial Day - May 29, 2023
- Independence Day - July 4, 2023
- Labor Day - September 4, 2023
- Veterans Day - November 10, 2023
- Thanksgiving - November 23, 2023
- Day after Thanksgiving - November 24, 2023
- Christmas Day - December 25, 2023
The Reno County Department of Aging is seeking candidates to serve as a member of the Council on Aging.
The purpose of the COUNCIL is to advise the Reno County Department of Aging regarding comprehensive planning for quality programs and services provided for those over age 60 in Reno County. The Council reviews plans of action and recommends involvement with other community agencies and programs presently serving older persons.
Terms are three years long. The Council meets bimonthly in January, March, May, July, and November on the third Tuesday of the month at 1:30 p.m. in the Rcat Transfer Station. For more information, please contact Barbara Lilyhorn, Reno County Department of Aging Director at 620-694-2911.
Please call for meeting information 1-620-694-2911
The Reno County Council on Aging meets the 3rd Tuesday of January, March, May, July, September and November at 1:30 p.m. in the Reno County Public Transportation Transfer Station located at 120 West Ave. B in Hutchinson. Public attendance is welcome.